Assistant Financial Markets Operation Manager (Settlement)
- Perform day-to-day operation duties of treasury settlement in an accurate and efficient manner, including confirmation, payment and accounting for FX, MM, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Bullion and Banknotes transactions
- Handle pre-settlement/settlement exception cases and post-settlement investigations.
- Participate in new product or system upgrade projects, including assist in workflow design or testing as required
- Participate in work procedure improvement exercises as required
- Liaise with treasury front office, finance/accounting, legal/compliance, IT and other related units when necessary
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder or above with major in Finance, Business, or Banking
- 3 years experience in treasury settlement operations, including experience in SWIFT, CHATS, CMU, Euroclear/Clearstream and other international/domestic payment and settlement systems. (Less experience may be considered for senior settlement clerk case by case)
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements and market practices of treasury operations.
- Able to work independently under time pressure
- Attention to details and with good risk awareness
- Willing to work shift or overtime
- Be a good team-player, proactive, self-motivated, and positive learning attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in English and Chinese word processing and computer applications (Lotus Notes, MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.), VBA and macro is an advantage
- Immediate availability preferred