• Open to external auditor • Stable working environment • Well-established platform
My client is a leading global securities firm. They have built reputation on providing global institutional investors and leading corporations unrivalled insights, superior execution, and access to capital. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager for their accounting operation team in Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing month end closing procedures
- Preparing and analyse monthly financial reports including income statement, balance sheet, business analysis, etc.
- Assisting to review and prepare FRR report, financial analysis and etc
- Coordinating annual independent audit including preparing financial statements which are audited and prepare tax returns
- Preparing tax computation and file tax returns
- Handling some ad hoc projects.
- Understanding and be aware of market and regulatory developments and their implications on the business.
- University graduate or above in related disciplines, and CPA preferably.
- At least 3 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Eager to drive change and work independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading financial institution that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.