Assistant Finance Manager (Famous Shipping Group + Excellent Package)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 23 May 19
About the company A global listed group is looking for a dynamic candidate to join their team. This company provide services ranging from shipping, consulting to manufacturing, with a global reach of over 20 countries globally. Business growing strongly in APAC and Middle
East regions with headquartered in HK.
About the role
This role will report to group FC and responsible for a wide range of analysis and assist to oversee different regional accounts. This role will act as business partner to the group and provide recommendations to regional management to drive business growth. Selected candidate will be working in a multicultural environment and work closely with a highly vibrant team. Promising career progression and attractive remuneration package will be offered.
- Ensure daily shipping accounts operations are well managed including time charter hire, port disbursement account, freight invoicing and collection, demurrage and dispatch receivables and payables, statement of accounts, final hire statements, bunker purchase processing and payment, sales and general administrative expenses and etc.
- Work with both internal and external parties for annual budget and variance analysis, Corporate tax, audit for Corporate policies and other statutory compliance works
- Manage accounts receivables and payable of all party, vendor and client accounts.
- Responsible for full set of Shipping Accounts including time charter and voyage charter.
- Monthly accounts closing are completed on a timely and accurate manner and financial statements generated such as profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet and monthly shipment voyage costs and variance analysis, etc.
- Maintain and update Oracle system in AR, AP, GL & fixed assets
- Prepare monthly management accounts and other financial reports with strict adherence to reporting timeline
- Support the team in preparation of voyage wise cost statement analysis
Ideal Candidate should have the followings:
- Strong degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institutions
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in relevant background
- Candidate with CPA or relevant qualification, experience in Bulk Commodity Trading and Shipping accounts will definitely be an advantage
- Strong communications in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Excellent analytical skills and strong people skills
- Mature, independent, detail oriented, analytical and able to work under pressure
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact David Chan on +852 3915 0202.