Assistant FP&A Manager (global role)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 23 Apr 19
Company background One of the largest conglomerate group is looking for an experienced candidate to join its expanding FP&A team in HK. Its business ranges from retail, property, automobiles, technology and consumer goods with a dozen of highly recognized brands across the world.
What’s the role about?
This new head count will be responsible for strong brand controlling and FP&A. Report directly to financial controller, this role will have the opportunity to work with regional managers and senior management in different regions. Highly attractive package and promising career progression within the group. Less experience candidate will be considered as Senior Financial Analyst.
- Responsible for brand analysis for the existing brands
- Assist FC on implementing new strategical initiatives and business review
- In charge of annual budgeting, forecast and management reports
- Prepare and analyze reports to summarize and forecast business activities
- Identifies opportunities for streamlining accounting processes and recommends new procedures to improve efficiency and services
- Manage daily operations and rapid expansion of business development
Ideal Candidate should have the followings:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant from top university
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in brand controllership and FP&A
- Track record of similar experience in retail/FMCG industry is necessary
- Strong communications in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Excellent analytical skills and able to fit in a vibrant and multicultural work environment
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact David Chan on +852 3915 0202.