Assistant Digital Product Manager, PayMe - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Digital Product Manager, PayMe.
In this role, you will
- This position is to assist the Digital Product Manager responsible for the overall set of Retail Banking and Wealth Management digital wallet product management in the Hong Kong market. This includes assisting in creating a strong digital wallet business case, writing product requirements and adheres to product development processes to deliver the final product to market.
- Assist in developing a clear framework that is a combination of standardised global and local journeys that will only be changed for legal, regulatory and compliance reasons and be responsible for driving these to delivery with markets.
- Responsible for two ways communication of digital wallet product ideas and gathering collective feedback from local market. Implementing best practise with the local markets on straight through processing, where feasible. Champion any business growth, cross sell journeys that are needed to create substantial business growth opportunity for digital wallet.
- Assist in building digital wallet product opportunity for growth with digital partners and merchants.
- Leveraging customer propositions and consumer to increase customer engagement on its Digital channel to generate additional revenue and lower the cost to serve for the specific proposition.
- Engage with Software Delivery to construct development of quality customer experience at improved cost and time to market.
- Apply data, metrics and test results from customer reactions to tailor content, digital marketing and customer interactions to improve return on investment and customer returns for the proposition.
- Help define and develop improvement opportunities across customer experience, commercial product growth and digitally native capabilities.
- Refine customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with Group Marketing, Proposition, Multichannel, and other key stakeholders.
- Completive assessments, research new technologies and services, assess competitors and new entrants, review regulations for Digital requirements
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines.
- Asia experience, preferable Hong Kong.
- Mobile payment experience preferred.
- Experience with the range of product development and deployment activities including identifying opportunities and developing business cases, defining product or service requirements, engaging a wide range of functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management.
- Consumer financial services industry experience and strong understanding of Digital business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and other consumer product development is a strong advantage.
- Comfort with technology including ability to translate business and customer need to product requirements, customer journey mapping, technical assessments, organisational buy in, launch, and ongoing management.
- Exposure to projects that touch a range of technical platforms.
- Strong communication skills for navigating through business product requirements, differences of opinion on approach. Experience in developing and executing customer facing and staff facing communications an advantage.
- Competency with professional project planning, and other project management skills. Functional Design experience to map customer processes an advantage.
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management.
- Able to share responsibility for key decision making with a team, while accepting responsibility to drive internal decision making processes.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferable.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- A flexible approach to work and working hours
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009RPK
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited