Assistant Dealing Manager
Handle client enquiry on execution-related matter such as margin requirements, account balance, margin call and forced selling per agreed company policy and procedures.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Provide daily execution services for clients
- Support Sales / Sales Traders with accurate and efficient executions
- Execute trade orders in all covered markets
- Deliver the best execution services to the clients
- Responsible for trading system monitoring and day end transactions matching
- Degree holder in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years dealing experience with good understanding on US equities, futures and option products
- SFC licensed person with Type 1 and 2
- Experience in using trading system Winvest, Sharp Point & Algo trading, etc. with knowledge in Excel and Bloomberg is a plus
- IT knowledge and UAT testing experience is an advantage
- Willing to work on public holiday to support oversea markets
- Required to work shifts: 16:00 – 01:00 / 19:00- 04:00 / 23:00 – 08:00, shift rotation is expected on quarterly basis
- Able to work effectively under pressure and a team player
- Independent, creative and aggressive attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify the position title in the email subject for job application.
CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.