Our client is a multinational top-tier Asset Management firm who is currently seeking an experienced Compliance candidate to support their Asia team. Candidates who are currently in the Asset Management space who would like to find a dynamic and rewarding working environment will definitely find this opportunity interesting.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the compliance function to ensure company operations are aligned with the regulatory requirements
- Assist in reviewing the compliance policies & procedures and handle related reports
- Perform due diligence works including review reports for KYC/AML monitoring
- Handle ad-hoc tasks when assigned
- Degree or above preferably in Business, Finance or Legal related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant compliance experience within the investment space
- Excellent team player with strong analytical and evaluative skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.