Our client is a leading financial institution with international operations with promising growth. They are looking to hire a senior company secretarial professional to join their team.
- Manage a full range of company secretarial matters for companies in multiple overseas jurisdictions including both regulated and non-regulated
- Prepare, organize and attend to board meetings and board committee meetings, and take minutes
- Lead a team and monitor private subsidiaries locally and offshore including various jurisdictions
- Provide advice to board of directors and other stakeholders on corporate governance requirements
- Enhance corporate governance framework and ensure processes and ensure smooth communication with stakeholders
- University degree in law, corporate governance or a related discipline
- Associate member of HKICS/ICSA
- 8-15(+) years’ experiences acquired from banking/relevant financial institutions/professional firms with relevant experience
- APAC regional company secretarial experience an advantage
- Knowledge in financial services license requirements advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and internal senior stakeholders management skills
- Team management experience would be an asset
- Good team player, well-organized and hardworking with strong sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated, independent and thrive working in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Our client offers attractive remuneration package typically with generous bonus, and relatively stable hours. Located in Central & Western District.
Should you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Tao at +852 2499 9293.