CREDIT AGRICOLE GROUP is a major player in Europe with a strong international presence through our operations in the globe. CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA is among the leading foreign Banks in Switzerland specialized in wealth management (Private Banking). With more than CHF 40 billion under management, we offer all the advantages of an independent Swiss bank while benefiting from a top-level international network and a solid parent company, the Crédit Agricole Group.
We are now seeking dedicated and motivated individuals to fill the position of Assistant Client Service Manager / Client Service Manager of the Hong Kong Branch.
• Support relationship managers in performing various client transactions and delivering high quality customer services to high net worth clients;
• Involve in executing clients instructions, performing account opening procedures, preparing and collecting documentation from clients in a timely and accurate manner;
• Process credit approvals, investment and deposit transactions, and coordinate with relevant teams when required;
• Proactively monitor clients' account status and report for any irregularities;
• Act as a key contact, both external and internal, for clients' daily operational enquiries;
• Ensure the performing transactions are in compliance with the Bank's policies and legislative requirements;
• Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain proficiency;
• To manage meetings and travel arrangements of RMs;
• To assist RMs in updating client documentation to meet KYC requirement. Track and follow up on all required documentation from client in a timely manner.
• University degree with minimum 2 to 3 years relevant banking experience;
• Private banking experience will be an advantage;
• Investment product knowledge and experience;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Customer-focused, self-motivated, and meticulous;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications;
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese, ability to speak Mandarin will be an advantage;
• License Person of Type 1 and 4 under HKMA/SFC.
You will be offered a rewarding package including performance bonus, and excellent opportunities for a long-term career development. We also provide medical, life insurance, provident fund. Your detailed resume with present and expected salary is welcome by email at email@example.com.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, in which case their information will be kept in strict confidence for a maximum of 24 months and only be used for the purpose of selection.