Assistant Business Strategy Manager / Business Strategy Manager (Regulatory Change)
- The candidate will be responsible for supporting the implementation of new regulatory projects relating to financial markets and OTC derivatives, including central clearing and unclear margin rules.
- We will provide on-the-job training and coaching. You will gain technical knowledge on financial products, relevant regulations, risk management and latest technology.
- You will also have the chance to build up your communication skills, project management skills and presentation skills.
- Support the implementation of regulatory projects, including central clearing and unclear margin rules.
- Liaise with various department for coordinating the development of new initiatives.
- Understand financial market and the latest regulatory development.
- Develop working procedures and policies for the new initiatives.
- Work within the Bank's product development framework and obtain approvals from various stakeholders.
- Tertiary educated in business, risk, finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in banking or financial industry, candidates with less experience will be considered as assistant manager.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates with project management experience will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in treasury products and operations within a commercial bank.
- Able to work independently with various stakeholders.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking will be an advantage.