Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Consumer Assets
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We have over 20 card products, including generic credit cards, co-branded credit cards, affinity cards and commercial cards, and are one of the leading credit card issuers in the market. We are dedicated to offering customers superior credit card services and loyalty schemes, with an aim of enabling customers to get the most out of their day-to-day spending.
Should you join our cards business, you will have the opportunity to drive and mange cards projects; participate in initiatives to enhance customer experience, , operations and customer services; and gain the experience and exposure needed to become an all-round professional in consumer credit.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Business Optimization Manager (Card Products).
- Assist line manager to implement projects on compliance/ regulatory initiatives, digitalization and Group/ bank-wise programs and to fulfill the internal control requirements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and solicit their supports to ensure effective execution of the projects, includes perform UAT and prepare customer communication materials
- Support the team and work with Business Risk on BAU internal control reporting
- Assist to prepare MI and analyze business data to facilitate the formulation of business strategies and campaigns
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in card business / project management and implementation/ product development / card operations
- Solid project management experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently with tight deadlines
- Strong business acumen and good sense with numbers
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customers services processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.