Assistant Branch Manager
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Branch Manager and Retail Operations & Control Department, you will be responsible for ensuring the branch operation is in accordance with the established rules and procedures, and high quality customer service is provided. Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Supervise counter services of a retail branch
- Ensure standard operating procedures are conformed
- Responsible for branch security and well-being of the premises
- Provide guidance and training to branch staff on operating issues, handle exceptions & adjustments
- Assist in scheduling working hours and involve in performance management/counseling on branch operations staff
- Perform cross-selling bank products to customers
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years or secondary education with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience, in which, 2 years must be at supervisory level
- Thorough knowledge of retail branch operations and security control
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.