A reputable insurance company is looking for a Valuation Assistant Manager for their expanding business.
- Handle valuation reporting and filing on HK Statutory and IFRS basis
- Assist in improvement/maintenance of system related to actuarial process
- Support various projects and initiatives as assigned, including regulatory updates of IFRS17, HK RBC, etc.
- Review and support in experience studies and risk management
- University graduate in Actuarial Studies, Mathematics or Finance
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in life insurance industry
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, result-oriented and solution focus
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Prophet, Axis or other actuarial software is an advantage
Please contact us for a more detailed discussion.