Assistant Actuarial Manager, Financial Analytics - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Sep 17 2017-09-28
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Actuarial Manager, Financial Analytics.
In this role, you will
- Conduct day to day actuarial work for the financial reporting and other actuarial analytic related issues.
- Prepare the regulatory filings to authorities and industry bodies, including forms and dynamic solvency test.
- Ensure that the financial reporting work is compliance with the External and Internal Audit.
- Provide support to Model and Actuarial Analytics teams, including valuation of new product conversion onto the Prophet system, implementation of new methodology and assumptions and conduct the User Acceptance Testing in accordance with Group standards.
- Provide support on the actuarial items and Management Information under various reporting basis for various stakeholders, including Risk, and Local Business.
- Support the earning forecast and analysis.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Good amount years of relevant actuarial work experience and project leading experience.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Actuarial Science, Business Finance or related discipline.
- Good progress with actuarial examinations, and experience in corporate actuarial may be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009TAZ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited