Assistant Accountant (US private equity + Open to Second tier audit firm)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 18 May 19
About the company Our client is a well-known financial institution with strong capital resources and global operations is looking for a dynamic and hands on candidate to join their expanding team. This firm has a strong portfolio of high net worth clients with
growing presence in APAC.
About the role
This role will report directly to financial controller and have the opportunity to work with various stakeholders including direct investors, fund admin, legal and investment teams. There will be a great level of exposures on the APAC region and working with a highly vibrant team in a multicultural culture. Attractive package with promising career progression will be provided.
- Work with fund administrators to review management accounts, quarterly reports and annual audited financial statements
- Serve as key liaison with regional finance managers on all accounting and tax matter
- Responsible for all key accounting functions for management companies covering budgets, month-end closing, payments, annual audit and quarterly reports
- Support financial controller and work with regional administration teams on all charging, related payment and cost allocation matters
- Handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or relevant from a reputable university
- Minimum 3-4 years of solid audit experience
- Qualified CPA or relevant accounting qualification is highly preferred
- Open to candidates with strict big 4 background / second tiered audit firms
- Hands on experience handling regional accounting/tax/HR matters will be an advantage
- Strong written & spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Immediate available will be an advantage
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Victoria Huang directly at +852 3915 0251.