1) Responsible as the documentation review and providing all support in the account opening, answering inquiries, KYC review, data management and record filing.
2) Deliver efficiency client on-boarding support to client / counter-party and internal related business unit.
3) Regularly review and follow up on outstanding documents.
4) Responsible and ensure all requests are align with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
5) Work closely with compliance, legal, risk, operations and other related departments regarding all clients’ data issue.
6) Perform all other duties as assigned by senior from time to time and handle ad hoc task when required.
1) Post- secondary education or Bachelor degree in Business related disciplines.
2) At least 1-2 years relevant experience in reputable financial institutions.
3) Good team player, mature, multi-tasking, good communication, self-motivated, able to work independently and problem-solving skills.
4) Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
5) Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
6) Internship / New graduates will also be considered.