Assistant/Deputy Segment Manager (Cross Border Business)
- Conduct regular business performance reports & portfolio analysis to identify business insights and opportunities for revenue optimization.
- Formulate annual business target and manage KPI.
- Devise cross-border customer segment strategies and plans based on management's direction
- Assist to evaluate and analyze the performance results of different segmentation programs
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration/ Business Analysis/ Finance/Data Science, Statistics or related discipline
- Strong analytical & logical thinking skills.
- At least 3 years working experience in business analysis in banking, Experience in segment management, business strategy management, system development is a plus.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and MS Word. Advance MS Excel skill is a must.
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, or other statistical tools is a plus, but not necessary.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with good command of English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Less experience will be considered as Business Development Manager
- Immediate available is highly preferred