Asset Management Marketing - Asia Pacific Digital Channel Manager - Associate / Vice President - Hong Kong
J.P. Morgan Asset Managementis among the world's largest and most respected investment managers. Ourexperienced professionals operate across the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin Americaand other key financial centers worldwide. Together, they deliver a diverserange of investments spanning all major asset classes, market sectors andgeographic regions - from mutual funds to separate accounts, traditionalstrategies to alternatives, single-asset portfolios to packaged solutions.
With a legacy dating back to1865 to manage assets in today's complex, ever-changing markets, the hallmarksof our business include a focus on exceptional risk-adjusted performance, aninnovative product lineup designed for global diversification and a commitmentto the highest quality service. We continue to build strong, growing partnershipswith institutions, financial advisors and other intermediaries, providing themwith insights and investments to meet their investment objectives. The Role
J.P. Morgan Asset Management isseeking a talented candidate to drive and implement the digital channel strategyand experience for our Investment Management business. A key focus for the successful candidate willbe to deliver the digital channel strategy for the region, with a focus toestablish performance metrics to drive ROI and facilitate decision making.
In addition, this role willcollaborate closely with technology and business partners and overallMarketing/Digital team within the region to enable a robust digital platformthat leverages our content and delivers compelling and personalized digitalexperiences, which highlight our intellectual capital and introduce the benefitsof our investment solutions to drive business growth. Major Responsibilities
- Lead the development and implementation of the digitalplatform transformation strategy for the region.
- Be responsible for JPM AM digital experiencesuch as website management, digital tools and capabilities, etc.
- Help build digital expertise and lead thedigital channel transformation of the organization through the delivery digitalinitiatives on our platforms.
- Identify areas of improvement through automationand implement new process to drive efficiencies and allow the team to add morevalue & digital expertise across the business.
- Coordinate all forms of digital marketing and contentdelivery; determine the most effective ways to leverage and amplify content inorder to drive deep engagement and broad sharing of our intellectual capital.
- Initiate and implement digital marketingstrategies and creative marketing program to drive sales and brandeffectiveness.
- Measure performance and drive results. Establishagreed upon KPIs for programs. Determine forecasts and track performance todeliver on expected outcomes, determine ROI, and prioritize resources. Own andshare the analysis and reporting of these efforts.
- Work strategically across the teams to definesuccess metrics and evaluate impact of activities helping to define regionalstrategy that drives JPM AM business performance.
- Supervise ongoing activities and drive thequality and consistency of our digital marketing activity towards a best inclass model.
- Build relationships with regional and countrymarketing leadership and help bring digital capability and insights to theforefront of the marketing agenda.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve ourcustomers' digital experience and business contribution.
- Keep up to speed on all compliance and privacylegislations regionally to ensure the business is in line with changingregulations.
- Engage and manage appropriate digital agencyrelationships and deliverables.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies andbusiness opportunities and determine the right time and manner to explorepossible application and solutions.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree and equivalent experience.
- At least 8+ years in digital experience with focus on digital platform and solution implementation and management. Experience in the financial service industry and ecommerce is a plus.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to deliver complex projects in a global environment and effectively engage stakeholders with the use of data and statistics.
- Deep understanding for how analytics can be used to create and solve hypothesis and meet ROI objectives.
- Excellent technical and digital knowledge including infrastructure, platform and solutions
- Solid understanding of user research, user-centered design principles and online consumer behavior.
- Must be a 'voice of innovation'; constantly pushing internal clients to new opportunities, approaches, ideas and perspectives.
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence, and deepen relationships with cross-functional team members.
- Impeccable integrity; always putting the goals, needs and the organization's best interests above his/her own.
- Highly flexible; comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Exceptional written, verbal and creative communication skills including excellent story telling skills with the ability to develop impactful executive presentations in English and Mandarin.