Asset Management Marketing - Asia Pacific Demand Generation Manager - Vice President
Job Offer: Senior Manager, Demand Generation Strategy, APAC (based in Hong Kong / Taiwan)
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is among the world's largest and most respected investment managers. Our experienced professionals operate across the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America and other key financial centers worldwide. Together, they deliver a diverse range of investments spanning all major asset classes, market sectors and geographic regions - from mutual funds to separate accounts, traditional strategies to alternatives, single-asset portfolios to packaged solutions.
With a legacy dating back to 1865 to manage assets in today's complex, ever-changing markets, the hallmarks of our business include a focus on exceptional risk-adjusted performance, an innovative product lineup designed for global diversification and a commitment to the highest quality service. We continue to build strong, growing partnerships with institutions, financial advisors and other intermediaries, providing them with insights and investments to meet their investment objectives. The Role
The Head of Demand Generation Strategy will define and deliver superior multi-channel, outbound and inbound campaign experiences that span across our digital properties to drive maximum client engagement with thought-leadership and product content. The role's focus will be in support of APAC's campaign activity, but will work closely with counterparts globally, regionally and locally to ensure leverage, re-use, and best-practices adoption. The candidate will partner with teams within the broader Marketing organization, and across business and various function.
The role is a digitally intensive and it is expected that the candidate have a high level understanding of the total digital ecosystem and the roles that all digital platforms play in the daily lives of our audiences. It is critical for the APAC Head of Demand Generation Strategy to be self-sufficient in aligning the business, marketing, and communications objectives with the development of a holistic digital strategy. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate competence and leadership through the face-to-face interactions with their peers. Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must.
This is a hands-on leadership role that requires balancing between oversight of a small project management team and the ownership of assigned tasks, execution of deliverables on time, on budget, and with attention to quality. This person must ensure projects and tasks are on track on a daily basis. The right candidate will have the ability to build intricate cross-channel user journeys and understand how to synchronize and sequence the journey using standard tools and technology.
The individual should possess strong project management skills and will also need to manage the expectations of their stakeholders effectively. The individual should be passionate about digital marketing, web development and user experience principles, understanding the many components that deliver an engaging digital experience and how that influences the execution and success of demand generation programs.
- Oversee the planning, orchestration, execution and measurement of cross-channel demand generation programs and events that drive engagement along
- Act as the internal media SME for demand generation's across media channels- display, content syndication, programmatic, paid social, paid search, email, etc
- Build and execute cross-channel multi-touch demand generation programs
- Work with Marketers, Business and related functions to define clear actionable goals to drive the production of campaign briefs
- Analyze campaign performance and turn insight into actionable optimization
- Deliver measurable improvements against agreed upon KPIs
- Define and educate the organization on best practices
- Partner with other specialist digital teams for features development, design/UX, content, analytics across digital channels
- At least 8+ years of digital media agency experience (strategy and buying)
- At least 8+ years of paid media experience across digital strategy, performance media, and demand generation
- Background in both B2B and B2C marketing
- Must have a strong understanding of the digital marketplace with regard to rates, digital buying models, negotiation and contract execution.
- Must be proficient in media terminology and math (e.g. reach and frequency, ad stock, etc)
- Experience in the financial services industry, asset management a plus
- Knowledge of digital campaign management tools (DSP, DMP, etc.) and content management systems
- Strong time management and organization skills; able to maintain a high quality of work in a deadline driven environment
- Proactive with a high level of attention to detail; quick learner who can adapt to changing priorities
- Must demonstrate initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Must be able to establish strong relationship within Marketing and across Business and functions and various levels to ensure that business goals are met
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
- Ability to adapt quickly and shift priorities based on unexpected business demands