Asset Management Division, Global Client Business, Content Specialist, Analyst / Associate, Hong Kong
Asset Management Division (AMD) is one of the world's leading investment managers. AMD provides investment and advisory solutions that span a wide range of asset classes, industries, and geographies. We extend our investment capabilities to the world's leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices.
Content Specialist is a new role within the GS Asset Management Asia ex Japan Client Business. The team will be part of the Public Capital Market Group within the Asia ex Japan Retail Client Business. The Content Specialist team is responsible for producing and curating product and market content to support GSAM's AeJ Retail strategic growth agenda and for amplifying GS Asset Management's market and product insights via events and client outreach. Content Creation and Curation
- Partner with the other cross functional partners to curate internal research content, write, lead and facilitate the timely production of product and market content to support GSAM's AeJ business needs, with a focus on Singapore and Hong Kong Retail and Asia Private Banking channels.
- Develop a strong and effective partnership with the Client Business teams in identifying content gaps and opportunities, capitalizing on market and regulatory developments and trends.
- Maintain a deep understanding of market and product trends and developments
- Produce product and market insights and analysis in a timely manner.
Amplify GS Asset Management's Market and Product Insights
- To design, manage and execute outreach approaches to amplify GS Asset Management's Market and Product insights.
- To work with Marketing, Product and Client Business teams to create customized approaches based on business needs. Qualifications
- Overall 2-3 years of experience and relevant experience in a macro research or market content role.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex matters in a concise and meaningful way.
- Comfort with working across geography, time zones and functions to effectively lead or contribute in large workgroup settings.
- Comfort with ambiguity and dynamically shifting priorities, timelines, and demands.
- Attention to detail. Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding, fast paced environment, and handle multiple, competing priorities and projects while producing quality output
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally with relevant professional qualifications such as CFA is a plus
- Language competency - Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Cantonese will be an advantage due to business needs.