Asset Management Division, Global Client Business, Associate, Hong Kong
A career with Goldman Sachs Asset Management
is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. As part of one of the world's leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision, you can expect to participate in exciting investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with your clients. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success.
Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, Goldman Sachs Asset Management provides clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As primary investment area within Goldman Sachs, we provide investment and advisory services for pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals.
This role resides in the Global Client Business team, where we are seeking a highly driven client coverage professional with exceptional interpersonal skills to help manage and grow our relationships with institutional clients in the Greater China region, with a focus on Hong Kong and Taiwan. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Manage key client accounts and provide exceptional client service for a broad range of mandates across both traditional and alternative investments
- Coordinate client pitches, product presentations, and requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholder groups including Portfolio Managers, Product Managers, Legal, Technology, Operations and Compliance, with a common goal of providing the best possible experience for our clients
- 4-6 years finance experience
- Broad knowledge of the asset management business
- Outstanding team player with exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build trust and confidence of colleagues, and collaborate well with others
- Exceptional attention to detail, and ability to drive tasks to completion in a highly organized manner
- Problem solver who is able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic, highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin. Cantonese is a plus.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity