Asset Management, Digital Marketing, Web Developer, Associate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
The Asset Management Web Team is looking for a highly motivated software engineer with a track record of delivering web-based applications and a mastery of front end technologies. This is a technical leadership role that focuses on the client-side implementation of a global, cloud native, react-based application.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The Asset Management Digital Marketing Technology Team is responsible for developing and maintaining the marketing tools that support clients across web, mobile, and email channels. Our Web presence helps our clients and their advisors find Asset Management products that best fit their financial goals. The site you will work on provides critical product information as well as Thought Leadership across multiple countries and languages.
The Asset Management Web Team is looking for a highly motivated software engineer with a track record of delivering web-based applications and a mastery of front-end technologies. This is a technical leadership role that focuses on the client-side implementation of a global, cloud native, React-based application. Engineers have responsibilities across the entire SDLC including requirements analysis, development, delivery, and maintenance.
- 5+ years of experience
- Deep experience in the design and development of web/mobile applications
- Experience with web user interface technologies and frameworks
- Experience in User Interface, Design, and ADA accessibility guidelines
- Demonstrated track record of delivery and leadership of teams
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with software test automation including unit and behavioral testing
- Proficiency in Agile software development methodologies including TDD and developer pairing
- Familiarity with continuous integration processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Technical Skill Set:
- CDN including http caching and other web optimization/acceleration techniques
- Testing tools including Jasmine, junit, Phantom.JS, Selenium, Fluent, Cucumber
- Spring and Spring Boot
- Build/Packaging tools including Jenkins, Maven, node/npm, Grunt, Webpack
- RESTful services
- Code versioning tools such as GIT/SVN
- Tomcat and Apache Web Server
- ADA accessibility standards