A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Client Reporting Analyst to join their team. Able to provide competitive remuneration. Responsible for establishing and producing consistent client communication reports and documents, ensuring a high and consistent standard of quality deliverables to our clients, measuring and driving client satisfaction and a consistent client experience, in close partnership with all of our internal stakeholders.
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years.
Asset Management, Client Reporting Department Description:
The Asia Reporting & Publishing Team is responsible for creating the documents which represent Asset Management’s unique brand commitments to clients around the world. The team produces client and marketing documents that articulate the performance analysis and capabilities of investment strategies and funds. This team works closely with our Product, Investment Specialist, Marketing and Client Advisor partners to create, curate and maintain client documents.
The Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) Reporting & Publishing role offers the opportunity to aid the region in the creation and delivery of client materials to a diverse client and stakeholder base.
- Consolidation of the book of work from various internal partners including: Marketing, Investment Specialists, Operations, and Client Services into a centralized Center of Excellence for Reporting and Publishing
- Participate in digital platform testing
- Driving efficiencies wherever possible
- Structure proper documentation on an ongoing basis
- Continue the momentum in Asia executing against 2021 priorities and focus of Asia in 2021-2022 deliverables
- Partner with key regional stakeholders, including Investment Desks, Technology, PAG, Marketing and Operations
- Excellent writing skills in English; fluent spoken English
- Fluent Cantonese & Mandarin, spoken and written an advantage
- Sensitivity to different cultures and working styles; ability to navigate seamlessly both across countries within APAC, and with the wider global organization
- Confidence to work directly with stakeholders at all levels
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail; strong numeracy
- Ability to work under pressure, and with flexibility, to meet tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook skills (intermediate/advanced)
- Prior experience of writing or participating in the Client and Fund Reporting processes is a plus
- Experience managing large data sets a plus
- University degree