Asset Management, CRM Business Analyst, Associate, Hong Kong
The CRM Business Analyst partners with internal user groups to learn their business, business processes, challenges, technology solutions and strategic objectives with an eye toward solving problems and driving adoption and increasing value of the Salesforce.com CRM platform. The Analyst participates with internal business areas to solicit end user requirements, gains understanding of purposes or goals of various processes, offerings or practices to ensure a full understanding of the issues and enhancements that need to be addressed and articulates and measures the business benefit and impact of change. Proactively identifies areas for improvement and introduces innovative recommendations factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, and industry best practices. Partners with / reports into the CRM Product Owner to deliver a roadmap of capabilities that address the challenges that our business face. Manages multiple projects across local stakeholders with the goal of managing risks to project deliverables. Participates in Scrum planning and release management, testing and validation. Acts as an entry-point for end-users in the issue resolution process, tracking issues through to completion.
The CRM Business Analyst reports to the CRM Product Owner (regionally) for the asset management business and is responsible for assisting in the end to end delivery of the J.P. Morgan Salesforce business delivery, developing and executing the overall roadmap for CRM, sales/distribution facing applications and integration points.
This role calls for an entrepreneurial and innovative Business Analyst with a deep understanding of Salesforce CRM and experience in working with teams of data specialists and data scientists, distribution specialists, engineers and designers to develop successful roll outs, following lean best practices in an agile framework. Responsibilities
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert with respect to the Salesforce CRM environment and capabilities.
- Develop an expert understanding of the CRM landscape, keep on top of the Salesforce roadmap and strategy, industry news and the CRM ecosystem.
- Understand J.P. Morgan Asset Management's business and distribution strategy, competitive assets, and market position to deliver a CRM experience that amplifies and supports the AM sales and client facing community
- Works as part of a cross functional/inter-disciplinary team to design a target state vision and a roadmap for the Salesforce platform and key integration points
- Helps define the business requirements for Salesforce capabilities required to enable the vision
- Develops and refines user stories
- Engages with end-users testing, training, and issue identification and resolution
- Translate requirements and specifications for features into user stories and associated acceptance criteria; partner with the digital UI/UX team and engineering to follow through to execution
- Participate in sprint planning and other agile ceremonies to lead technical development
- Document and execute test plans and scripts independently and with end-users.
- Define and track Salesforce product KPIs and evaluate business impact.
- Work closely with global data management team to ensure data is aligned to Salesforce data model like lookups, master detail relationships and junction objects.
- 3+ years as a proven Salesforce Business Analyst (Preferably in a multinational organization)
- Experience in successful sales and distribution Salesforce deployments and usage
- Experience with agile software development framework
- Experience with the Salesforce data architecture and enterprise data management
- Curious, pragmatic, business oriented, people person
- Speaking to targeted audiences: the ability to communicate technical information to
non-technical stakeholders and business and functional requirements to non-business stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- A passion for distribution digital enablement and solutions
- Salesforce platform fluency and the ability to drive to native capabilities
- Stakeholder management & expectation setting
- Comfort with data management, transformation and governance best practices
- Self-starter with a demonstrated record of exceptional work