One of our prestige client, a renowned developer is looking for an Associate - Asset Management to join their team managing a portfolio of asset at an asset management capacity. Providing a good learning ground for retail specialists to expand their horizons overseeing the assets at a wider picture, the ideal candidates should possess experience in retail leasing, property management and financial modelling with a prospect of stepping into asset management roles.
- Conduct asset valuation to identify asset enhancement opportunities and budget & deals initiatives
- Assist Asset Managers in formulating asset plans including positioning, marketing objectives, leasing strategies and asset management
- Analyze market trends to identify strategic advice to leverage on market opportunities
- Oversee the financial performance of an asset portfolio to achieve profit optimization and operational efficiency
- Coordinate with different departments including leasing, marketing, property management and project development to
- Support in preparing presentations and reports for the team as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Surveying, Real Estate or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ solid experience in asset management, retail leasing with property management coverage from developers or real estate fund managers
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is preferred.
- Good presentation and communication skills with high proficient in Advanced PowerPoint & Excel
- Possess strong business acumen with good understanding of the retail market in Hong Kong
- Experience in budgeting & financial analysis; good track record in financial management
Click "Apply" to apply for this position or call Bobby Tsang at +852 3469 5555 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.