Asset Management - Operations Associate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC International Holdings Limited
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Operations Associate to join the Asset Management Department here at ICBC International.
- Ensure trades are processed and settled accurately, timely and effectively;
- Ensure any issues related to trade matching and failed settlement are settled and resolved timely with external counter-parties;
- Manage corporate actions to ensure data is updated accurately and timely in internal Portfolio Management System;
- Monitor cash movements, margin requirements and arrange funding when needed;
- Assist in monitoring the service performance of brokers;
- Monitor the reconciliation processes with custodians, prime brokers, fund administrators etc to make sure the accounting books and records are accurate;
- Ensure security master and security pricing data in internal Portfolio Management System is maintained accurately and timely;
- Prepare valuation reports and monitor the valuation processes for investment portfolios;
- Assist in performance fee calculation and dividend distribution for investment portfolios.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance, Economics and other relevant qualifications;
- Relevant working experience in Asset Management or Hedge Fund;
- 5-6 years’ relevant experience in investment operations or middle / back office;
- Able to work effective with internal departments e.g. Legal, Compliance, Risk Management etc and external counterparties e.g. fund administrators, prime brokers etc to complete tasks and resolve problems;
- Familiar with the middle to back operational processes and workflow of Asset Management;
- Experience in the following systems and software: Imagine, Charles River, Bloomberg, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills;
- Strong time management and communication skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.