Responsible for business development and relationship management in Hong Kong. Maintain good relationship with local retail banks / private banks
Our Client is one of the leading asset management firms with sizeable AUM size. They are looking for a qualified candidate to join them as Senior Manager / Manager, Intermediaries
- Implement business development plan and strategies of the retail distribution business in Hong Kong
- Maintain good relationship with existing distributors and expand the distribution network.
- Conduct market research and other supports to assist the team in business development
- Conduct regular market outlook and product briefings to distributors, including retail banks and private banks.
- Responsible for organizing any related marketing campaigns with clients
- Involve in due diligence and structuring of fund related activities.
- To meet sales targets assigned
- Degree holder with at least 5 years’ proven fund sales and distribution experience in financial advisory and fund house.
- Solid knowledge in fund products, and other kinds of investment vehicles.
- Presentable, result-oriented with strong initiative and drive to succeed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high level of proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Interested parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected salary.