Asset Management - Human Resources - (Senior) HR Manager, Talent & Leadership Development APAC
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!BACKGROUND
To work within the BNPP AM HR team in APAC with a focus on topics linked to employee development, management of performance, career and talent management, mobility and diversity. The role is a pivotal part of the regional team, dealing with both global and regional initiatives in these areas and ensuring effective, customised roll out to the local offices within the asset management business. The role will work closely both with the global Talent & Leadership Development (T&LD) team of BNPP AM based in London/Paris and the regional BNPP HR Competence Centres that focus on these areas. The incumbent will work not only to support the local HR teams but also directly with clients where relevant.
Support the design and delivery of the T&LD Agenda: Ensure that the global AM HR processes related to Talent Management, Performance Management, Career Management, Mobility and Diversity are rolled out effectively across the Region, and where applicable tailored in their design in order to bring maximum benefit to the business. Act as interface between the local HR teams and global/regional teams on these topics, representing views of APAC AM HR within relevant forums relating to design and roll out.
A central point of contact for queries, and works to ensure HR teams across the region understand and are compliant with relevant processes. Key areas of focus are as follows:
- Performance Management - Responsible for helping to develop a performance culture within the region. From the basics of rolling out the processes to working with local HR on initiatives that really embed the culture of behaviours around this topic with management. Creative education and engagement of the management teams in the topic.
- Talents - Work within the group talent management framework and with the regional / global talent teams to build up an offering for our talents in the region. Training initiatives - Works across the region as necessary to design and implement targeted training initiatives. Supports learning & Development activities in the Region. Works with BNPP APAC L&D team to look for effective mutualisation opportunities within the L&D offering.
- Career Management / Mobility - Develop a more structured approach to career management and mobility tracking in the region for AM.
- Diversity & Inclusion - Serve as a thought partner and leader on the strategy and vision for Diversity and Inclusion in the APAC region. Help design, drive and deliver strategic D&I initiatives.
- Ad hoc - Support the Regional Head of HR with projects as needed
- Minimum 8 years' work experience in a HR function - strong preference for experience in an expertise centre (L&D, talent, performance management) which was focused on design of initiatives / interventions as well as implementation
- Demonstrate strong project management and execution skills
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills with an ability to build rapport and influence change
- Innovative, solution focus individual with the ability to turn ideas into action
- Experience of making change stick
- Ability to work in a multi-location, international environment
- Experience working in a financial institution an advantage
- Must have an advanced knowledge of databases and excel - including experience in analyzing and interpreting numerical data
- Excellent command of written and oral English
Educated in relevant HR related discipline.