Asia Talent Programme Manager, Corporate Services, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley Corporate Services Asia is committed to providing long-term career opportunities for talented, bright and energetic people in both a stimulating and supportive environment where they can achieve their maximum potential while enjoying themselves in the process. For more information on career opportunities at Morgan Stanley, visit our website at www.morganstanley.com/careers.
Corporate Services Description
The Corporate Services division in Asia is responsible for the daily office operations of 44 buildings across 10 countries with a 2.1M square foot portfolio. Standard office hours are 0900 to 1800 hours, but coverage is extended on a 24 x 7 basis as required to meet the Firm’s needs. Corporate Services’ strategic plan is to anticipate and provide the space and supporting services for internal business units. The organization employs a matrix management structure with specific office needs delivered by local management and the functional teams support the local management by providing expertise across seven major areas:
• Business & Branch Management works to unify the diverse Corporate Services functions towards enhancing organizational effectiveness enabling us to deliver superior service, drive effective BU client relationships and to provide Corporate Services leadership at branch and regional office locations.
• Corporate Information Management is comprised of Business Information Services, Desktop Publishing, Reprographics and Printing, Mail and Distribution, and Records Management.
• Corporate Real Estate manages a flexible portfolio to align real estate assets with the Firm’s business plan. This team is responsible for Portfolio Strategy, Real Estate Transaction Management, Project Management, Design/Engineering, and Property Services.
• Corporate Security and Investigations is responsible for the physical protection of employees and facilities, terrorist risk assessment and mitigation, crisis management, due diligence, pre-employment screening, and investigation of internal or external fraud.
• Global Workforce Strategy guides internal clients through the process of examining functions suitable for a move to non-core locations.
• Travel responsible for corporate jets, airline, hotel, ground transportation, and the Corporate Card program.
• Develop and implement programs to support the management of the talent life cycle from recruiting and diversity efforts, new hire orientation, training, and execution of engagement strategy, etc.
• Work with managers to conduct the skills-gap analysis for their teams, the results of which will be used to drive our training strategy.
• Collaborate with Human Resources and Corporate Services managers to ensure that staff development goals are met from a training perspective.
• Coordinate and manage the on-the-job training programs for new starters across the organization.
• Develop a marketing and communications strategy for training programs and various initiatives.
• Develop tracking and reporting mechanism for the training and development program (e.g., attendance, impact and measure success, cost-benefit analysis, etc.).
• Assist with developing content for Corporate Services Asia town halls and training sessions.