Asia Pacific Technology Intern
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description The Program
Our Asia Pacific Technology Internship aims to develop talent for future technology roles. The internship will be supported by technology groups based in Hong Kong who manage various technology services and systems in region. The program combines on-the-job experience with learning and development opportunities. Candidates will also get the opportunity to be involved in different projects based on experience and interest.
Our interns should possess a drive for a broad range of technology exposure and willingness to learn via a comprehensive 10-week program.
Market Skills and Certifications
Wells Fargo is seeking for motivated, self-starters who thrive in a fast paced, global environment. Basic Requirements
- Students in their penultimate year of undergraduate studies from a reputable university.
- Possess a Technical degree in engineering or computer systems related field will be required.
- Prior work experience is advantageous.
- Fluency in English language - both written and spoken.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Self-starter with focus on results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate ideas and strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing, to all levels.
- Team player and effective while working in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007/2010 (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word). Knowledge in Microsoft Visio, Project and SharePoint.
The positions will be based in Hong Kong.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.