Asia High Yield Credit Trading
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Asia Pacific Trading Solutions division having responsibilities on our Credit Trading desk being one of the main traders based in Hong Kong representing the Asia Credit Trading business in delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- Working alongside senior traders and sales colleagues, with you market making a broad range of High Yield and Credit Products.
- Responsibilities in managing risk, liquidity, executing and pricing in secondary flows.
- You a close working partnership with trading and sales across the regions in building a franchise in Asia.
- Additional duties you in booking trades, preparing market updates, and communicating with clients.
- You being entrusted with a high degree of responsibilities, along with a job nature coming with high visibility, impact and recognition.
- Your contribution in improving, innovating the business, along with the day to day dynamics.
- Coordinating efforts and communications within the team ensuring all regulatory requirements are being followed.
- You widespread collaboration with diverse set of partners, related Markets teams across the organization in a highly global environment.
- Your calibration, fine-tuning and in the improvement of various trading components in order to improve strategy performance.
- Assisting the team in identifying new opportunities and products development.
- 5+ years of Credit Trading experiences, having focused with Chinese clients preferred.
- Good commercial acumen, problem solving with excellent written and verbal abilities in English and Mandarin a plus given the clients of focus.
- Having relationships with accounts in China being advantageous.
- A real interest in financial markets and across the overall Credit products.
- Your strong attention to details, having the ability to work in tight deadlines along with you being highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- Being able to work within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally. A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.