Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for an Asia Business Technology Risk Manager in driving risk management and awareness across the region. The selected candidate will be working with various business and technology stakeholders in driving business expansion projects across both technology and operational risk initiatives.
- Contribute Technology Risk advice related to local market regulations, Firm Policy & procedures, System dependencies, and other best practices.
- Build strong relationships with Technology, Business, and Compliance stakeholders across the region to drive continuous improvement on Technology Risk/Project governance processes.
- Drive region-specific Technology Risk change and firm-wide remediation programs.
- Act as an advisor related to firm policy and procedures, system dependencies, and division best practices.
- Ensure that Firm/Entity Specific Technology Risk standards are defined, documented, and implemented.
- Promote risk education and awareness and provide senior management summaries as appropriate
- Participate in the Risk related forums to help promote / champion the operational risk agenda across the organization and help enhance the overall risk culture.
- Support Risk Management processes and procedures, as well as related applications and tools across the firm.
- AT least 8 years of working experience ideally with Technology 2LOD or internal audit background, preferably in investment banking with Sales and Trading.
- Strong Experience in the financial industry with exposure to both Technology Risk matters or projects.
- Strong Project Management and/or PMO Background.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good technical experience in SDLC and Project Lifecycle.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
- Great personality to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders across the organization.
- Working experience of risk assessment methodologies, internal controls, and industry technology risk management frameworks such as ITIL, CobiT, and ISO 27001 is a great plus
- Understanding of operational risk and associated regulations (e.g., Basel, SOX, CBIRC IT Risk Management Guideline, China Cyber Security Law, HK SFC Code of Conduct, MAS TRMG), and the associated application to a technology division within Financial Services is a great plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Industry certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC.
- Bachelor degree from a reputed University
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Asia Business Technology Risk Manager - Leading Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Executive Director, Regional Head of Equity Research Technology (Sales & Client Strategy IT)
2) Penetration Testing Tech Manager - Enterprise Tech Platform
3) IT Infrastructure Manager - Leading Enterprise