Asia-Pacific Tax Center – Global Compliance and Reporting - Various Level
We currently have a career opportunity for a Tax Consultant in the Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) Global Services team of our Asia-Pacific Tax Center.
Your key responsibilities
As a Consultant in EY Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) Global Services team, your role will be to assist in the implementation and governance of large multi-country compliance and reporting projects across the EY Asia-Pacific region. EY GCR services help companies achieve their strategic objectives for outsourcing their compliance and reporting functions at a local, regional and global level. For more information on GCR, visit our website (http://www.ey.com/GL/en/Services/Tax/Global-compliance-and-reporting).
Skills and attributes for success
- Assist in the preparation of a response to client Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements by supporting in the scoping and pricing process.
- Support the engagement contracting process and implementation of technology to monitor the progress of EY deliverables.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of compliance services by EY teams in the region.
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen relationships both internally within the EY network and externally with clients to help ensure that the services EY teams provide to the clients are timely and of the highest standards.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of client engagements which includes monitoring the progress of EY deliverables with use of our web-based compliance tracking tool, putting in place standardized leading practices and processes, anticipating and identify risks and issues in the service delivery, escalating issues as appropriate as well as drive performance-improvement solutions.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- University graduates possessing at least a degree in accounting, banking, commerce, economics, finance, or other business-related fields
- CPA or other relevant certification (obtained or in process)
- 2-3 years related work experience in global or international tax compliance or equivalent experience in business or industry preferred
- Effective time management and prioritization skills to work on multiple projects and engagements concurrently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - ability to interact across borders with a wide network of people
- Analytical and detail oriented to work with large amounts of data
- Proactive and a good team player
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Staff Accountant role
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.