Applications Support Manager (IT)
- Provide the technology operations of web and trading services, be able to make recommendation and discover new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Conduct independent feasibility study of the project, response to stakeholders' feedback and make necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Be able to work independently for daily operations and change management, which includes the delivery of user functionality , ensure efficiency operations as well as mitigate technology risk
- Review the quality assurance, system and application security configuration to ensure a security operation of the system.
- Be able to handle incident, and make corrective action and other risk reduction action within a timely manner.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- Proven experience in technology, understand of the web service such as Nginx, Apache configuration as well as iOS and Android application
- Knowledge of trading system and the operations of securities trading business as well as the technological trends of web trading. Knowledge of OMS.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research, evaluate the technology feasibility of the new changes relates to web and trading application
- Understand the operations of trading and web facing business in financial institute
- Excellent communication skills and organizational abilities
- Understand of SFC electronic trading standard, HKMA cyber security guidelines, MAS technology risk management guidelines, Web Application security is a plus.