Are you a skilled lead technologist with Java experience? The Applications Development Technology Lead is a senior level position responsible for implementing new application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team for critical trading systems.
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- Extensive experience system analysis and in programming of software applications in Equities Electronic Trading.
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one area of Applications Development
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Experience in Distributed Systems with strong knowledge of the Java Programming Language and Linux Operating System
- Experience in designing and building low latency, high throughput systematic trading systems
- Exposure to Electronic execution particularly in the Cash Equities area
- Exposure to building systems such as Algorithms trading, Smart Order Routers, Market data and Exchange connectivity systems.
- Industry knowledge of building Ultra low latency infra platform including FPGA services will be an added experience.
For more information or to apply please click the apply button and submit your application. Please send an email to Amy.Hall@TEKsystems.com for more information.