Application Support, Back Office (Informatiom Technology)
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- BOC International
- 12 Oct 18
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
This position will be 12-month renewable contract under agency payroll.
- Support Back Office Systems;
- Provide hands-on technical support for users;
- Manage incident resolution and reporting;
- Conduct testing, provide UAT support and handle production rollout;
- Develop command scripts to support system maintenance;
- Bachelor degree or diploma holder in Computer Science or related discipline(s).
- 2+ working experience in IT development/support on Back Office system
- Self-motivation in rapid changing environment are essentials
- Team player with good influencing skills
- Prefer bilingual with fluent English and Chinese
- Database: Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase
- System, Reports tools and Others: Control-M, Informatica, Business Objects, GMI, Swift, FlexAccount, SAS, IT2
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)