About this role Cachematrix Liquidity Management platform is single instance multi-tenant software as a service (SaaS) based product. It powers liquidity investment platform of the world’s leading and most innovative financial institutions, including regional and global banks and asset management firms. The platform can be
About this role
Cachematrix Liquidity Management platform is single instance multi-tenant software as a service (SaaS) based product. It powers liquidity investment platform of the world’s leading and most innovative financial institutions, including regional and global banks and asset management firms. The platform can be integrated into any core cash management system as a seamless, single sign-on module or operate as a stand-alone system.
Cachematrix Development team is part of the Liquidity management platform software engineering team. It is responsible for delivering quality and cutting edge software products for the Liquidity management platform. The team is responsible for full SDLC from analysis, scope management, planning, execution and delivery. During this exercise, the team collaborates with the business teams, Quality assurance team, and configuration management team. The development activities span five major areas – New product development, new feature development on existing product, maintenance development, new customer implementation and production support. Team members are globally located between Denver and Bangalore.
- Application/Data Integration Support. Manage issues that arise for financial institution customers in a complex, transaction-based application environment. Communicate and coordinate as necessary with diverse personnel (developers, project managers, business analysts, etc.) to manage the progression of issue resolution.
- Incident Management. Track and manage incident occurrences in a mission-critical production environment. Categorize and prioritize issues based on customer impact and situation. Escalate issues as needed based on organizational divisions, resource specialization and personnel availability.
- Customer Support. Monitor business and product support requests via phone and email. Interact with both internal and customer contacts in a direct and professional manner to manage and resolve critical production issues. Must gain a fundamental knowledge of all Cachematrix products and a working understanding of the business principles and processes involved in order to effectively communicate with clients.
- Data Analysis/Stewardship. Own and manage all application driven data points. Ensure data integrity by performing SQL queries and updates as needed. Troubleshoot data and file-level integration processes when system alerts are received.
- Operations Support. Assist the Operations team with technical and non-technical projects and initiatives as needed.
Skills and Traits:
- Technical problem solving experience required.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be intrinsically motivated and detail-oriented.
- Database, SQL or data stewardship experience preferred. Must have the desire to gain an in-depth understanding of SQL
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend technical documentation including functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must have desire and ability to learn quickly.
- Must have a working knowledge of fundamental IT concepts (e.g. application configuration, server access, user management)
- Experience working with SWIFT/SWIFTNet applications and processes preferred
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business; or equivalent work experience required.
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.