- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 12 Oct 18
Global investment bank to hire qualified candidates for local team in Hong Kong.
I am working with a global investment bank, to hire an Application Support Analyst to join a fast growing team in Hong Kong.
Successful candidates will be joining a team that manages all communication, coordination and support on all user-facing areas of the technology group. With key responsible areas being:
- Act as 1st line support for the banks' external facing application
- Act as an SME for the integrated CRM and research platforms
- Review business requirements with the BA, development and QA teams
- Communicate new application changes to the business users
To be considered for the role, candidates should have:
- Understanding of databases, web technologies and software architecture
- Be comfortable in communicating with a variety of different stakeholders globally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active
If you would like to learn more about the position, please contact Andy Chan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.