Application Development Manager (SAE)
- Responsible for system design, development and support of the bank application systems, including web application systems and backend systems .
- Participate in key projects for expansion of the business to ensure seamless implementation.
- Involve in project lifecycle including user requirement collection, analysis and design, development, SIT, UAT, training, documentation and ongoing support .
- Assist the project manager in project management .
- Troubleshoot problem and propose recommendation to resolve issue, and c ollaborate with developers and/or external parties to resolv e technical issue .
- Manage external vendors .
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 2 years working experience , preferably in Banking and Finance sector
- Solid experience in Internet web application and SQL programming
- Knowledge on ORACLE , WebSphere, AIX, Linux is an advantage
- Strong project management, analytical, problem solving , decision making , communication and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, adaptive to changes and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage