Application Development Manager (Core Banking)
- To collect & analyze user requirements, prepare functional & system specifications, and design the application changes to meet the business needs;
- To supervise the development team and ensure the quality of deliverables;
- To participate in application development and testing activities;
- To perform system support, system configuration & maintenance activities;
- To manage project processes, documentation, progress status and escalate effectively;
- To work closely with business analysts, vendors and collaborate with other application teams on system requirement analysis, effort estimation, design, development, testing, implementation & troubleshooting activities.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of experience in application development and system support;
- Solid experience in Mainframe, COBOL, CICS and JCL;
- Prior banking experience is preferred;
- Self-motivated and having good analytical, problem-solving & communication skills would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin and English is a plus;
- Willing to work under pressure in a competent, challenging, and team-working environment.