Application Development/Infrastructure/Data/Algo Trading Genius
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Celestial Asia Securities Holdings Limited
- 17 May 19
TechGenius Scheme is an initiative of CASH Group to nurture the home-grown future technology leaders. Geniuses will play a critical role in harnessing technological advancement across the group. This is an 18-month programme – practical & in-depth rotational training, mentorship & timely feedback system in place to support Geniuses to succeed in their career.
We Offer You:
- Practical on-the-job training
- Unique exposure to financial services & retail businesses
- Excellent team experience
We have 4 Career Pathways :
1. Application Development Genius
- Explore various systems & applications of our retail & financial services businesses;
- Involve in the overall systems development life cycle including but not limited to analysing the requirements, designing, developing & testing applications.
2. Infrastructure Genius
- Expose to infrastructure such as PC LAN/WAN, server, security, PC hardware, mobile device & office applications;
- Perform the system maintenance & housekeeping, troubleshoot & solve the problem.
3. Data Genius
- Acquire skills to collect, analyse & interpret large data sets;
- Identify trend, work out data-driven solutions to address the situation.
4. Algo Trading Genius
- Understand trading systems and strategies, improve existing and develop new trading models.
We Look For:
- Fresh graduate with Higher Diploma/Associate Degree/Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines;
- Passionate about technology development & innovation;
- A logical thinker with good analytical skill, can think out of box;
- A self-starter with eagerness to achieve result;
- Be a team player & individual contributor;
- Articulate communication skill with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage.
LET’S GROW WITH US !
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, academic transcript, preference on career pathways.