Application Architect (2-years contract), IT Shared Services
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
Developing Business focused Technology Strategies and Business Solution Roadmaps that are:
- Managing Enterprise Architecture Blueprint and Roadmap Developing Technology focused IT Component Solution
- Easily understood by our business and IT colleagues at Group and Entity level, and show how IT plans for solution delivery that meets their business objectives within cost and time boundaries
- Enterprise Asset Management and providing the analysis and action plan to meet the Group Standard
- Developing Enterprise IT Policies and Standards for FWD entities
- Taking significant role in establishing and leading Governance processes such as Architecture Review Board, etc. to ensure the selected technologies and designs align with the IT enterprise plans and designs
- Manage and visualize IT's technology portfolio, including periodic reviews IT assets to assess health, gaps, duplications and waste; make recommendations for optimization and rationalization of the portfolio
- Ensure the architecture is compliant with various regulatory requirements
- Leading Architecture Community and establish the group of Architecture to level up its capability
- Team Worker Skill
- Over 7-10 Years of Experience in Financial Industry's IT or Consulting, minimum 3+ years of Enterprise and/or Application Architecture within total career
- University degree related Computer Science, Engineering and Information Science prefer
- Demonstrate knowledge of modern application and platform design principles aligned with Open API / DevOps / Cloud Platform / Agile driven architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; day-to-day management and communications is a must
- Demonstrate outstanding team work skills with the ability to improve interaction and efficiency
- Demonstrate success managing and supporting cross functional teams
- Enterprise Architecture TOGAF certified or other EA training courses prefer
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.