Our client, a well-established consulting firm, is hiring an Application Architect with extensive experience in modern application architecture design to work with a multifunctional team in delivery of end-to-end solutions to clients with high efficiency and satisfaction.
- Act as the senior lead application architect for defining and delivering complex solutions to solve client's business, technical and organizational needs.
- Be a thought leader in helping clients get the most out of powerful modern App Dev technologies, patterns, methodologies and platforms
- Support sales teams in technical solution design and assessments
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in Application Architect experience
- 2+ years in modern application architecture project experience
- Experience working with and communicating/influencing in complex enterprise organizations
- Experience in leading the design of application architecture, eg. guiding teams and practitioners through the patterns of Microservices app design (Domain driven design, 12 factors etc), how to structure transformation of monolithic to microservices, API-design principles, and provide guidance on transforming to a product-driven organization with DevOps and Agile.
- Knowledge and experience with overall hybrid and multi-Cloud development options - including Serverless (Azure Functions, AWS Lambda…), Containers and related platforms (Openshift / ICP / CloudFoundry), IOT and hybrid.
- Preferably know at least one of the major Cloud platforms well (eg. AWS/Azure/GCP/Ali) in these domains, and expected to be able to pick up the similar capabilities in other Cloud platforms rapidly.
- Excellent communication skills with confidence facing clients
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese)
To apply, please kindly send your CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks.