Anti Bribery and Corruption Manager, Hong Kong - Compliance
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Compliance is a global function that brings together all aspects of regulatory and financial crime risk management. Acting as risk stewards, and incorporating a range of specialist teams, we work together with the business and leverage advanced technology to help HSBC navigate a complex regulatory landscape and embed a sustainable approach to compliance risk management that supports safe growth and serves customers fairly. Compliance aspires to continuously raise the bar and set leading standards across the industry to help HSBC safeguard its customers and the communities within which it operates.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Anti Bribery and Corruption Manager, Hong Kong
. Principal responsibilities
- The role holder will be responsible with the review of local business line policies and procedures design such as gap analysis of current and proposed provisions
- Assist the review, pre clearance and monitoring of third party intermediaries such as Associated Persons
- Assist the review of local training design and track progress of the training plan as appropriate
- Provide support to the annual Anti Bribery and Corruption risk assessment
- Coordinate other areas of the business and compliance to ensure full engagement of stakeholders
- Assist with metrics and management information reporting effort
- Assist with the design, implementation and maintenance of global Anti Bribery and Corruption enhancement projects
- Participate in regional and global Anti Bribery and Corruption projects and initiatives as needed
- Assist in providing subject matter expertise and guidance to businesses on appropriate compliance with Anti Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations and policies
- Assist in review of escalations concerning certain customer related expenses or other perceived higher Anti Bribery and Corruption risks, including gifts and entertainment and charitable contribution, connected hires
- Provide professional and skilled service to the businesses, in particular focusing on the articulation of key policies and procedures
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Good understanding of risk or compliance
- Appreciation of the application of rules or principles and other relevant Anti Bribery and Corruption legislation and guidance, for corporate governance and oversight
- Proven analytical skills, together with the ability to support decisions with sound commercial reasoning
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight time lines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven team player with an open communication style and good problem solving skills
- Attention to details, flexible and diligent
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.