Anti-Financial Crime - Client Intelligence Unit - Lead Specialist Advisor - Vice President
Position Overview Overview:
The Client Intelligence Unit (CIU) is responsible globally for the Correspondent Banking Enhanced Due Diligence (CB EDD) programme, FinTech Review programme, and Global Corporate Review programme. The CIU undertakes research of open sources and internal information, conducts onsite visits, and reviews clients' financial crime compliance programmes, in order to assess the regulatory risks clients pose to Deutsche Bank. There is currently a need to undertake onsites in connection with the CB EDD, FinTech and Global Corporate Review programme. This person would also be expected to represent and engage with senior business and AFC stakeholders, and provide financial crime advisory advice. Roles and responsibilities:
The role holder will be required to:
Skills and qualification:
- Execute and provide leadership to the CB EDD programme in the APAC region, including dealing with senior business and AFC stakeholders, and leading visits at our clients' sites.
- Supports the continued build out of the CB EDD programme, and help implement the global CB EDD programme in the region.
- Where required, to lead on FinTech and Global Corporate Review onsites.
- Provide financial crime advisory services to regional senior business and AFC stakeholders.
- Work with the Regional Head of CIU to address issues around the correspondent banking, FinTech and Global Corporate Review programmes.
- Assists local AFC on relevant projects and initiatives including Client Risk Reviews for the relevant region, where clients have cross-jurisdictional or cross-divisional characteristics.
Recognising the need to drive the long-term success of the programme, and the current size of the team, the successful person will need to possess a 'can do attitude', and have exemplary communication skills. You will have:
You will be:
- Substantial experience (10 years plus) in financial crime compliance gained from working in a financial institution, with particular experience in correspondent banking
- Good working knowledge of banks' financial crime compliance programmes
- The ability to build relationships with senior business (e.g. Global Transaction Banking) and AFC stakeholders
- Experience of FinTechs, and a good understanding of financial crime risks associated with global corporates
- Good judgement
- Asian language skills e.g. Mandarin
- Experienced in providing financial crime advisory services to relevant senior stakeholders
- Able to operate well independently or within a team.
- Experienced in working within a global team in a multinational organisation
- Of graduate calibre with good knowledge of APAC and regional and global AML rules and regulations, applicable to a global investment bank
- Able to manage senior stakeholders and have good organizational skills
- Able to grasp complex issues quickly and be flexible
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.