Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo is seeking an Analytic Consultant in our Asia Operations. This role offers great prospect for the candidate and covers an extensive scope in the areas of Management Information System (MIS), Static Data Management and Project Management across APAC region.
The role is part of the Planning, Risk and Control department under Asia Operations. The incumbent is expected to work closely with various Lines of Business (LOB) to truly understand the business needs and requirements, and to provide support to the business in areas of MIS, Static Data Management, Analytical Reporting and Project Management. The major lines of businesses that this role will cover are Trade Finance, Correspondent Banking and Lending Operations. In addition to data management and analytical support, the incumbent will also be involved in regional projects and initiatives for project management tasks when appropriate. The role covers an extensive scope with key responsibilities as follow:
- Perform data analytical tasks to deliver meaningful and valuable metrics
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc presentation deck for management team
- Generate and maintain regular / ad-hoc reports & query
- Work with various Lines of Business to support in Static Data Management, including validation and maintenance
- Update and maintain key documentations e.g. operating procedures
- Improve operational efficiency by developing and enhancing tools and processes to streamline daily operations
- Participate in regional projects and initiatives as required
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree holder with at least 4 years working experience in data analysis / MIS preferred in Banking
- Strong knowledge in MS PowerPoint & Excel macro / VBA and Cognos Reporting
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to multi-tasking
- Work as a team, well organized, attention to details and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Command of English and Mandarin is a plus
- The position will be based in Hong Kong.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.