Analyst to Asso, Windows Engineer
- HKD40000 - HKD60000 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Tier 1 and 2 support of both local and regional offices in a globally leading financial service company.
Our client is an international invesment bank. They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who is specialised in Windows servers.
- As a Team Lead of Windows Server and related infrastructure support.
- Communicate with Head of IT Infrastructure on all related aspects.
- Review existing deployed setup and suggest new ideas as improvements.
- Support day-to-day IT operation on Active Directory, Exchange Server 2013, MS SQL Server 2008 R2, Lync 2013, VMWare vSphere 5.1, Horizon View VDI, BES 5 & 12, SCCM 2012 R2 and varies of Anti-Virus products (Trend / Symantec / Mcafee), backup solution (BackupExec).
- Provide recommendations and implement in order to enhance existing technology setup.
- Work closely with outsourced vendor (HDS) on infrastructure related aspects.
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years or above relevant experience in banking/ financial environment
- Strong Windows hardware knowledge
- Knowledge of latest Windows system and all related problems with OS and registries
- Solid experience in System Center (SCCM, SCOM), OS Deployment, Group Policy, WSUS, Active Directory, Exchange severs, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN as it relates to support activities
- Strong project experience in virtualisation, VDI (XenDesktop, View, RDS), Virtualization (Hyper V, vSphere)
- Good knowledge of PowerShell, VBS, SQL
- Outstanding English, ability to speak Cantonese and Mandarin is a pro
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong organization and troubleshooting skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.