Essential Skills / Experience:
• Degree holder of Computing or related discipline, or with great aptitude for computing if holding other science / business degree
• Must be fluent in English and with excellent communication skills, fluent in Mandarin would be a plus
• Must be able to work effectively in a close-knit team
• Have strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking, eager to learn and take new challenge
Desirable Skills / Experience:
• Knowledge of programming languages, SQL, database (Oracle or SQL Server)
• Knowledge of the financial sector or with an IT or financial economics background will be a great advantage
• Experience in FIX protocol will be an advantage but not a must
• Experience in programming/scripting will be an advantage but not a must
• Previous experience with financial institutions would be a plus but not essential
• Participate in application support role for Order Management, Portfolio Management, Risk Management and Fund Accounting systems.
• Provide consultancy on Front-office and Middle-office operations, P&L reporting, position settlement and reconciliation.
• Provide functional training to clients.
• Setting up connectivity with different parties and systems for Straight-through processing.
• Investigate complex queries and issues, including working closely with the end users, engineering, development and BA teams
• Carry out implementation and testing of new system modules or fixes
**Candidates with more experience would be considered as Senior Analyst - Product Support**
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the market leaders. If the role is of your interest please forward your full CV with a covering letter describing how your particular skill set suits the parameters set out above, including your current salary, expected salary and availability date.
Linedata is an equal opportunity employer, offering an attractive package of benefits. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to attend an assessment session in Hong Kong that may include written tests.