Analyst / Assistant Manager, Infrastructure Advisory
KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG China's Strategy & Operations (S&O) works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic and performance needs across the economic and transaction cycles. Our mission is to provide insights, knowledge and support to our clients to help them make positive decisions which are value enhancing. We are looking to attract, coach and retain exceptional talent to help us achieve our mission.
S&O is organized across five business pillars:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Government & Infrastructure
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Operating as one team across China, we work closely with a wide range of organizations from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors.
Our Government & Infrastructure team in Hong Kong is part of KPMG's global Government & Infrastructure network, being Hong Kong's and one of the world's leading advisors to the public sector and on complex infrastructure projects.
In the infrastructure space, we advise on all aspects of the development, structuring and financing of major Public Private Partnership (PPP) / infrastructure, real estate and healthcare projects. We specialise in providing strategic, risk, commercial and financial advice to public and private sector clients. Our advice is independent and draws on deep sector experience. Our professionals are drawn from finance, real estate advisory, investment banking, Government and industry. Responsibilities
- Participate as a team member on infrastructure and real estate advisory engagements;
- Assist and advise clients on innovative delivery models, procurement methodology, risk management and other aspects relating to complex projects;
- Carry out construction project data analysis to highlight key findings relevant to delivery enhancement and risk mitigation;
- Preparing internal and external reports to clients;
- Provide support to the preparation of proposals to target clients and thought leadership to industry; and
- Participate in marketing and communication activities related to infrastructure, real estate and construction.
You will work in an integrated advisory team along with professionals with backgrounds in engineering, finance, accounting, consulting, surveying, and project management.
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- Consulting experience as well as construction project delivery experience with focus on infrastructure and real estate projects, for both public and private sector clients;
- A team player with high levels of enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong interest in large complex projects, Public Private Partnerships (PPP), infrastructure, government, project management, construction and engineering;
- At least 2 years' experience in developing and delivering project controls services, commercial and contract advice, project reviews and risk management services to infrastructure and real estate projects in an advisory/consulting environment;
- Strong analytical, financial, contractual and commercial skills;
- Experience in participating in and contributing to successful projects and engagement teams, including developing proposals;
- A recognised degree in relevant disciplines, preferably in engineering, surveying or poject management related disciplines;
- A professional qualification in engineering, surveying or project management is an advantage, e.g. HKIE, ICE, IMechE, RICS, APMP or equivalent;
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English. Cantonese, Mandarin and written Chinese skills are also preferred; and
- Willingness to travel.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.