- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 24 Nov 17 2017-11-24
- Tertiary education in in a relevant discipline
- At least 1-2 years' experience in managing treasury, liquidity and the related regulatory framework at an international bank
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and strong team spirit
- Fluency in English, Chinese language skills is an added advantage
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The position is within the Treasury team of Societe Generale (SG)'s Development and Finance Division. The team is in charge of funding the Bank, providing the financing needs to different SG activities, collecting the short term Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) client deposits and accessing to the interbank money markets.
The main responsibilities and missions that are to be handled by this position include, funding of SG Hong Kong Branch and raising liquidity with different SG Hong Kong counterparts on short term (below 18 months) according to the Group's risk appetite as well as global and local regulatory requirements. Further, the successful incumbent will:
- Manage SG Hong Kong's cash positions and hedge its different accounts in the different G11 currencies
- Quote MM prices to the different external counterparts in order to fund the Branch while maintaining a good relationship with our clients and investors
- Fund the different SG activities operating in the Branch.
- Respect and comply with local regulatory requirements/framework and SG's Global Treasury guidelines, which includes but not limited to maintaining global and local regulatory ratio limits and external funding objectives
- Optimize funding cost by relying on different market products such as FX swaps.